Blue Buffalo Wilderness Rocky Mountain Recipe Natural Adult High Protein Grain Free Red Meat Dry Dog Food, 22 lbs.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
For centuries wolves have roamed the American West surviving on a diet provided solely by the wild. The spirit of the wolf lives on in dogs today and is the reason we created BLUE Wilderness Rocky Mountain Recipe Dog Food. BLUE Wilderness dog food is a product of the Blue Buffalo company. Based in the United States, Blue Buffalo makes premium-quality pet foods featuring real meat, fruit and vegetables.
- - PACKED WITH REAL BEEF: A recipe inspired by the Rocky Mountains, this high protein dog food features a blend of red meat to satisfy your dog's wild side while helping build and maintain lean muscle mass
- - GRAIN FREE DOG FOOD: BLUE Wilderness grain free adult dog food is made with healthy carbohydrates including sweet potatoes and peas to help fuel your dog's active lifestyle. Plus, it contains omega 3 & 6 fatty acids for skin and coat health
- - WITH LIFESOURCE BITS: This formula contains BLUE's exclusive LifeSource Bits - a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals carefully selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists to support immune system health, life stage requirements, and a healthy oxidative balance
- - NATURAL DOG FOOD: BLUE dry dog food is formulated for the health and well-being of your dog and features the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals. It never contains chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives
- - Contains one (1) 22-lb bag of BLUE Wilderness Rocky Mountain Recipe High Protein Grain Free, Natural Adult Dry Dog Food, Red Meat
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Deboned Beef, Fish Meal, Peas, Pea Starch, Tapioca Starch, Pea Protein, Beef Meal, Dried Egg Product, Dried Tomato Pomace, Canola Oil (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Deboned Lamb, Deboned Venison, DL-Methionine, Potatoes, Dried Chicory Root, Pea Fiber, Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Salt, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Vegetable Juice for color, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Potassium Chloride, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Turmeric, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5). L-Carnitine, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Lysine, Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Taurine, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite, Oil of Rosemary.
Protein Min 30.0 %, Fat Min 10.0 %, Fiber Max 10.0 %, Moisture Max 10.0 %, Calcium Min 1.2 %, Phosphorus Min 0.9 %, Omega 3 Fatty Acids* Min 0.5 %, Omega 6 Fatty Acids* Min 1.5 %, L-Carnitine* Min 150 mg/kg, Glucosamine* Min 400 mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulfate* Min 300 mg/kg Weight Reduction Up to 15 lbs 1/2 to 1 cup* 16 to 25 lbs 1 to 1 1/2 cups* 26 to 40 lbs 1 1/2 to 2 cups* 41 to 60 lbs 2 to 2 3/4 cups* 61 to 80 lbs 2 3/4 to 3 1/2 cups* 81 to 100 lbs 3 1/2 cups to 4 1/4 cups* Over 100 lbs 4 1/4 cups* + 1/2 cup for each additional 20 lbs Weight Maintenance Up to 15 lbs 1/2 to 1 1/4 cups* 16 to 25 lbs 1 1/4 to 2 cups* 26 to 40 lbs 2 to 2 3/4cups* 41 to 60 lbs 2 3/4 to 3 3/4cups* 61 to 80 lbs 3 3/4 to 4 1/2 cups* 81 to 100 lbs 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 cups* Over 100 lbs 5 1/2 cups* + 1/2 cup for each additional 20 lbs
Questions? Call Blue Buffalo 1-800-919-2833
See Feeding Guidelines Chart Above
You May Also Like