Blue Buffalo Wilderness Natural Adult High Protein Grain Free Indoor Hairball & Weight Control Chicken Dry Cat Food, 11 lbs.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Inspired by the diet of the lynx, a tireless and legendary hunter, BLUE Wilderness is a protein-rich, grain-free food that contains more of the delicious meat cats love. BLUE Wilderness is a product of the Blue Buffalo company. Based in the United States, Blue Buffalo makes premium-quality pet foods featuring real meat, fruit and vegetables.
- - PACKED WITH REAL CHICKEN: Made to feed your feline's wild side, this high protein cat food is packed with more of the chicken cats crave to help build and maintain lean muscle mass
- - HAIRBALL & WEIGHT CONTROL CONTROL CAT FOOD: BLUE Wilderness grain free hairball control cat food is specially formulated with a unique blend of natural fibers to help eliminate hairballs and carefully balanced calories and fat to help achieve and maintain an ideal bodyweight
- - WITH LIFESOURCE BITS: This formula contains BLUE's exclusive LifeSource Bits - a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals carefully selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists to support immune system health, life stage requirements, and a healthy oxidative balance
- - NATURAL CAT FOOD: BLUE dry cat food is formulated for the health and well-being of your adult cat and features the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals. It never contains chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives
- - Contains one (1) 11-lb bag of BLUE Wilderness High Protein Grain Free, Natural Adult Indoor Hairball & Weight Control Dry Cat Food, Chicken
- - A sensible alternative to raw diets Raw diets are less convenient to prepare than Blue Wilderness cat food.
- - What's more, with raw diets you typically need to provide additional supplements to ensure what you're feeding your cat is nutritionally complete.
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein, Tapioca Starch, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Egg Product, Peas, Powdered Cellulose, Potato Starch, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), DL-Methionine, Psyllium Seed Husks, Choline Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Potatoes, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dried Chicory Root, Potassium sulfate, Pea Fiber, Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate, Taurine, Calcium Carbonate, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Salt, Vegetable Juice for color, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Turmeric, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Copper Sulfate Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, L-Carnitine, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Lysine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Oil of Rosemary.
Protein Min 38.0 %, Fat Min 16.0 %, Fiber Max 5.0 %, Moisture Max 9.0 %, Magnesium Max 0.14 %, Taurine Min 0.15 %, Omega 3 Fatty Acids* Min 0.5 %, Omega 6 Fatty Acids* Min 2.5 %.
Questions? Call Blue Buffalo 1-800-919-2833
See Feeding Guidelines Chart Above
You May Also Like