You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Inspired by the diet of wolves, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary, Blue Wilderness is a grain-free, protein-rich food that contains more of the delicious chicken your dog loves. Plus, it's made with a smaller kibble that's easier to chew.
- - BLUE Wilderness natural dry dog food satisfies the spirit of the wolf in your canine with more of the meat dogs love. This high protein, grain free formula starts with delicious, protein-rich chicken, features antioxidant-rich LifeSource Bits in a small-bite kibble for smaller jaws, and is enhanced with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. Specially formulated for adult dogs, the high-quality protein plus complex carbohydrates support your dog's energy needs
- - PACKED WITH REAL CHICKEN: A recipe made to satisfy your dog's natural love for meat, this high protein dog food features real chicken to help build and maintain lean muscle mass
- - HEALTHY INGREDIENTS: BLUE Wilderness grain free small bite dog food is made for dogs who prefer a smaller kibble; Plus, it contains omega 3 & 6 fatty acids to support skin and coat health
- - ANTIOXIDANT-RICH LIFESOURCE BITS: A precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals carefully selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists to support immune system health, life stage needs and a healthy oxidative balance
- - A NATURAL DOG FOOD: BLUE dry dog food is made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals; BLUE contains NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine), Peas, Pea Protein, Tapioca Starch, Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Dried Tomato Pomace, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Pea Starch, Natural Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Direct Dehydrated Alfalfa Pellets, DL-Methionine, Dried Chicory Root, Potatoes, Pea Fiber, Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Vegetable Juice for color, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Turmeric, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), L-Carnitine, Copper Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Lysine, Biotin (Vitamin B7). Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Taurine, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite, Oil of Rosemary.
Crude Protein 34.0 % min., Crude Fat 15.0 % min., Crude Fiber 6.0 % max., Moisture 10.0 % max., Calcium 1.3 % min., Phosphorus 0.9 % min., Omega 3 Fatty Acids* 0.5 % min., Omega 6 Fatty Acids* 3.0 % min., Glucosamine* 400 mg/kg min. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Questions? Call Blue Buffalo 1-800-919-2833
See Feeding Guidelines Chart Above
You May Also Like