Blue Buffalo Blue Wilderness Denali Dinner with Wild Salmon Venison & Halibut Dry Dog Food, 22 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Inspired by the last frontier, a mountainous terrain where wolves thrive on diets sustained only by the wild, comes a meat-rich, grain-free formula capturing the best of the Alaskan wilderness. Blue Wilderness Denali Dinner blends high concentrations of irresistible seafood and mouthwatering meat to satisfy your dog's natural instinct for a variety of proteins.
- - Inspired by the Alaskan wilderness, BLUE Wilderness Denali Dinner natural dry dog food satisfies your canine's wolf spirit with more of the meat dogs love. Enhanced with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, this high protein, grain free recipe features delicious, protein-rich wild salmon, venison and halibut plus antioxidant-rich LifeSource Bits. Specially formulated for adult dogs, the high-quality protein from real fish and meat supports your dog's energy needs for an active life
- - PACKED WITH REAL SALMON: A recipe inspired by the rugged Alaskan wilderness, this high protein dog food features a blend of wild salmon, venison and halibut to satisfy your dog's wild side while helping your dog build and maintain lean muscle mass
- - HEALTHY INGREDIENTS: BLUE Wilderness grain free dog food, made with healthy carbohydrates including sweet potatoes and peas, helps fuel your adult dog's active lifestyle; It also contains omega 3 & 6 fatty acids to support skin and coat health
- - ANTIOXIDANT-RICH LIFESOURCE BITS: A precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals carefully selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists to support immune system health, life stage needs and a healthy oxidative balance
- - A NATURAL DOG FOOD: BLUE dry dog food is made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals; BLUE contains NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Deboned Salmon, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Tapioca Starch, Pea Protein, Peas, Pea Starch, Chicken Meal (source of glucosamine), Dried Tomato Pomace, Dried Egg Product, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Deboned Venison, Deboned Halibut, Natural Flavor, Potatoes, Fish Oil (source of ARA-Arachidonic acid and DHA-Docosahexaenoic acid) Crab Meal, Salt, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Dried Chicory Root, Pea Fiber, Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate, Calcium Carbonate, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Vegetable juice for color, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Turmeric, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7). L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Lysine, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Taurine, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite, Oil of Rosemary.
Crude Protein 30.0 % min., Crude Fat 16.0 % min., Crude Fiber 6.0 % max., Moisture 10.0 % max., DHA 0.15 % min., Calcium 1.2 % min., Phosphorus 0.9 % min., Choline 2,750 mg/kg min., ARA* 0.05 % min., Omega 3 Fatty Acids* 1.0 % min., Omega 6 Fatty Acids* 2.75 % min., Glucosamine* 400 mg/kg min. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Questions? Call Blue Buffalo 1-800-919-2833
See Feeding Guidelines Chart Above
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like