Blue Buffalo Wilderness Bits Salmon Dog Treat, 10 oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
A perfect complement to the Wilderness foods, BLUE Wild Bits treats are packed with more of the real salmon your dog loves. A healthy, nutritious treat that features real meat, these meaty Bits are the perfect way to reward your four-legged friends.
- - A perfect complement to the Wilderness foods, BLUE Wild Bits treats are packed with more of the real salmon your dog loves. A healthy, nutritious treat that features real meat, these meaty Bits are the perfect way to reward your four-legged friends
- - PACKED WITH REAL SALMON: Made with more of the delicious salmon your dog loves, BLUE Wilderness Wild Bits are the soft-moist and meaty treat made to satisfy their wild side
- - MADE WITH DHA: An important fatty acid found in mother's milk, DHA helps promote cognitive development in canines
- - WHOLESOME INGREDIENTS: Made with omega 3 & 6 fatty acids, these dog training treats are more than just tasty, they're healthy too!
- - GRAIN FREE DOG TREATS: Featuring only the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals, Wilderness dog treats are grain free and contain no chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, and no corn, wheat or soy
- - Contains one (1) 10-oz bag of BLUE Wilderness Trail Treats Wild Bits High Protein Grain Free Soft-Moist Training Dog Treats, Salmon Recipe
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Deboned Salmon, Potatoes, Chickpeas, Maple Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Gelatin, Salt, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Smoke Flavor, Fish Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), preserved with Phosphoric Acid, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid and Mixed Tocopherols, Oil of Rosemary.
Crude Protein: 20.0% min., Crude Fat: 5.0% min., Crude Fiber: 2.0% max., Moisture: 28.0% max., Omega 3 Fatty Acids*: 0.3% min., Omega 6 Fatty Acids*: 3.0% min., DHA*: 0.15% min. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like