Blue Buffalo Blue Basics Skin & Stomach Care Natural Adult Grain Free Lamb & Potato Small Breed Dry Dog Food, 11 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Blue Basics Grain-Free Lamb & Potato Recipe is a limited-ingredient diet formulated to minimize food sensitivities some dogs experience, while maximizing the nutritional value they receive. And because it's Blue, it's made with only the finest natural ingredients:
- - BLUE Basics Dog Food is a delicious, limited-ingredient diet made from fewer ingredients selected with care, that may prove helpful to dogs with food sensitivities. All Basics recipes start with real meat from a single animal protein source not often used in dog food, plus they include pumpkin and easily digested carbohydrates. BLUE Basics small breed formulas feature the right blend of protein and carbohydrates to meet small breeds' higher energy needs, plus "small-bite" kibble to help smaller dogs with chewing and tartar removal. BLUE Basics Dog Food is a product of the Blue Buffalo company. Based in the United States, Blue Buffalo makes premium-quality pet foods featuring real meat, fruit and vegetables
- - STARTS WITH REAL LAMB: This grain free small breed dog food features a single animal protein source along with potatoes, peas and pumpkin to support gentle digestion, making it a good option for dogs with a sensitive stomach
- - LIMITED INGREDIENT DOG FOOD: BLUE Basics doesn't contain any chicken, beef, corn, wheat, soy, dairy or eggs making it a good option for dogs with food sensitivities; It's small bite kibble and balance of carbohydrates and protein meet small breed's needs
- - ANTIOXIDANT-RICH LIFESOURCE BITS: A precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals carefully selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists to support immune system health, life stage needs and a healthy oxidative balance
- - A NATURAL DOG FOOD: BLUE dry dog food is made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals; BLUE contains NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives
Days to Ship
Usually ships within 2 business days
Deboned Lamb, Lamb Meal (source of Glucosamine), Peas, Potatoes, Pea Starch, Pea Protein, Tapioca Starch, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Pea Fiber, Natural Flavor, Fish Oil (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Salt, Direct Dehydrated Alfalfa Pellets, Choline Chloride, Pumpkin, Dried Chicory Root, DL-Methionine, Flaxseed, Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Vegetable juice for color, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Turmeric, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Copper Sulfate, L-Lysine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Dried Yeast, Manganese Sulfate, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product. Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Taurine, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite, Oil of Rosemary.
Protein 22.0% Min, Fat 15.0% Min, Fiber 5.0% Max, Moisture 10.0% Max, Calcium 1.1% Min, Phosphorus 0.75% Min, Vitamin E 300IU/kg Min, Omega 3 Fatty Acids* 0.75% Min, Omega 6 Fatty Acids* 1.75% Min, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C)* 100mg/kg Min, Glucosamine* 400mg/kg Min
Questions? Call Blue Buffalo 1-800-919-2833
See Feeding Guidelines Chart Above
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like