Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Low Fat Dry Dog Food, 22 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Does your dog have trouble digesting fat? BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Low Fat grain free dry dog food is a natural dog food enhanced with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. Formulated with low levels of fat to promote digestion plus prebiotic fibers to help balance and maintain a healthy GI tract, this sensitive stomach dog food starts with real whitefish, a delicious way to help manage your dog's digestion issues.
- - SENSITIVE STOMACH DOG FOOD: BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Low Fat grain free dry dog food is formulated to help manage your dog's sensitive stomach issues and promote digestion for dogs who have difficulty digesting fat
- - STARTS WITH PROTEIN-RICH WHITEFISH: This wholesome gastrointestinal low fat dog food features high-quality, real whitefish, and is made with easily digestible carbohydrates and fats for optimal nutrient absorption
- - NATURAL DOG FOOD: Made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, plus low fat levels to promote fat digestion, and prebiotic fibers to help balance and maintain healthy GI microflora
- - FINEST INGREDIENTS: BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet formulas contain NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, NO corn, wheat or soy, and NO artificial flavors or preservatives
- - PRESCRIPTION DOG FOOD: This therapeutic diet requires your veterinarian's authorization
- - Contains one bag of BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Low Fat Dry Dog Food, Whitefish
Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Deboned Whitefish, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein, Potatoes, Tapioca Starch, Pea Starch, Peas, Natural Flavor, Potato Starch, Plain Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Pea Fiber, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Apple Pomace, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Cranberries, Pumpkin, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Citrate, DL-Methionine, L-Threonine, Choline Chloride, Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate, Dried Kelp, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Fructooligosaccharides, Citric Acid, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Tryptophan, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Vegetable Juice for color, Blueberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Turmeric, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin (Vitamin B3). Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), L-Lysine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Dried Yeast, Zinc Sulfate, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Ferrous Sulfate, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Copper Sulfate, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Oil of Rosemary.
Crude Protein 24.0% (min.), Crude Fat 6.0% (min.), Crude Fat 9.0% (max.), Crude Fiber 6.0% (max.), Moisture 10.0% (max.), Calcium 0.7% (min.), Phosphorus 0.5% (min.), Vitamin E 300 IU/kg (min.), Soluble Fiber* 1.0% (min.), Omega 3 Fatty Acids* 0.5% (min.), Omega 6 Fatty Acids* 1.1% (min.), Taurine* 0.10% (min.), Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C)* 100 mg/kg (min.), L-Carnitine* 100 mg/kg (min.). *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Questions? Call Blue Buffalo 1-800-919-2833.
Up to 15 lbs: 1/2 - 1 1/2 cups*; 16 to 25 lbs: 1 1/2 - 2 1/4 cups*; 26 to 40 lbs: 2 1/4 - 3 1/4 cups*; 41 to 60 lbs: 3 1/4 - 4 1/2 cups*; 61 to 80 lbs: 4 1/2 - 5 1/2 cups*; 81 to 100 lbs: 5 1/2 - 6 1/2 cups*; Over 100 lbs: Feed 6 1/2 cups + 1/2 cup* for each additional 20 lbs. *Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup. Note: Individual dog's requirements may vary from this chart due to age, breed, environment and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like