You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
BLUE for Cats dry cat food recipes are made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals. Starting with real meat as the 1st ingredient, they include wholesome grains, veggies and fruit, plus our exclusive, antioxidant-rich LifeSource Bits to support your feline's overall health and well-being. BLUE for Cats has formulations to meet all of your cat's life stage and lifestyle needs, from hairball and weight control to sensitive stomach and healthy aging recipes. BLUE for Cats is a product of the Blue Buffalo company. Based in the United States, Blue Buffalo makes premium-quality pet foods.
- - REAL MEAT FIRST: Blue Buffalo dry cat food always features real meat as the first ingredient. High-quality protein from real chicken helps your cat maintain strong muscles. Plus, it contains wholesome whole grains, garden veggies and fruit
- - HAIRBALL CONTROL: BLUE Indoor Hairball Control adult cat food contains high-quality protein and natural sources of fiber to help provide optimal nutrient absorption while minimizing hairballs. Plus, it contains omega 3 & 6 fatty acids to help promote a shiny coat and healthy skin
- - WITH LIFESOURCE BITS: This formula contains BLUE's exclusive LifeSource Bits - a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals carefully selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists to support immune system health, life stage requirements, and a healthy oxidative balance
- - NATURAL CAT FOOD: BLUE dry cat food is formulated for the health and well-being of your cat and features the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals. It never contains chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives
- - Contains one (1) 15 lb. bag of BLUE Indoor Hairball Control Natural Adult Dry Cat Food, Chicken & Brown Rice
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Brown Rice, Barley, Oatmeal, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Peas, Powdered Cellulose, Natural Flavor, Potatoes, Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Dried Egg, Psyllium Seed Husks, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Potato Starch, Dried Chicory Root, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel Color, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Taurine, Cranberries, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Lysine, Parsley, Dried Kelp, Blueberries, Apples, Spinach, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Turmeric, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1). Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Manganese Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Beta Carotene, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Sodium Selenite, Oil of Rosemary.
Crude Protein 32.0% min, Crude Fat 15.0% min, Crude Fiber 6.0% max, Moisture 9.0% max, Magnesium 0.14% max, Taurine 0.15% min, Omega 3 Fatty Acids* 0.5% min, Omega 6 Fatty Acids* 2.5% min, *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by, the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Questions? Call Blue Buffalo 1-800-919-2833
See Feeding Guidelines Chart Above
You May Also Like