Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet NP Novel Protein-Alligator Dry Cat Food, 7 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Does your cat have food sensitivities? BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet NP Novel Protein -Alligator dry cat food is a natural cat food enhanced with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, including omega 3 fatty acids to support healthy skin and coat. Formulated to nutritionally manage inflammatory skin and GI diseases in cats, this sensitive stomach and sensitive skin cat food starts with real alligator, a delicious way to treat your cat's adverse food reactions.
- - SENSITIVE STOMACH AND SENSITIVE SKIN CAT FOOD: BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet NP Novel Protein - Alligator dry cat food is formulated to help manage sensitive skin and stomach conditions in cats who have food intolerance
- - STARTS WITH PROTEIN-RICH ALLIGATOR: This wholesome veterinary diet formula features real alligator, a high-quality novel protein rarely associated with food intolerance in cats
- - NATURAL CAT FOOD: Made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients including key antioxidants, plus omega 3 fatty acids from fish oil and flaxseed to support healthy skin and coat
- - FINEST INGREDIENTS: BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet formulas contain NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, NO corn, wheat or soy, and NO artificial flavors or preservatives
- - PRESCRIPTION CAT FOOD: This therapeutic diet requires your veterinarian's authorization
- - Contains one (1) 7 lb. bag of BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet NP Novel Protein Dry Cat Food, Alligator
Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet
Days to Ship
Ships Within 2-5 Business Days
Deboned Alligator, Alligator Meal, Pea Protein, Pea Starch, Peas, Tapioca Starch, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Pea Fiber, Fish Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Sulfate, L-Threonine, Taurine, Pumpkin, Dried Kelp, Dried Chicory Root, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Calcium Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, L-Tryptophan, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5). Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Oil of Rosemary.
Crude Protein 30.0% min. Crude Fat 15.0% min. Crude Fiber 4.0% max. Moisture 9.0% max. DHA 0.2% min. Calcium 1.5% min. Phosphorus 1.0% min. Magnesium 0.12% max. Vitamin E 300 IU/kg min. Taurine 0.20% min. Choline 3,500 mg/kg min. Omega 3 Fatty Acids* 1.5% min. Omega 6 Fatty Acids* 2.25% min. Ascorbic Acid source of Vitamin C)* 100 mg/kg min. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Questions? Call Blue Buffalo 1-800-919-2833.
Kitten Recommended Daily Feeding Chart: Weight in lbs 5 to 19 wks 5 to 9 mos. 9 to 12 mos. 1 to 3 lbs 1/4 to 1/2 cup*, 1/8 to 1/2 cup*, 1/8 to 1/4 cup*; 4 to 6 lbs 1/2 to 1 cup*, 1/2 to 3/4 cup*, 1/4 to 1/2 cup*; 7 to 10 lbs 1 to 1 1/4 cups*, 3/4 to 1 cup*, 1/2 to 3/4 cup*; Over 10 lbs + 1/4 cup for each 2 lbs over 10 lbs of body weight. Adult recommended daily feeding chart: 5 to 9 lbs. 1/4 to 1/2 cup*, 10 to 14 lbs. 1/2 to 1 cup*. *Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup.
Veterinarian authorized products ship only after Petco receives an authorization from your vet. We will not need to reach out to your vet or you if the authorization includes refills. When all available refills are used or the authorization expires, we will reach out to your vet to obtain a new authorization. For new authorizations, we will attempt to reach your vet for a total of 5 days. If your vet does not respond within 5 days, we will then reach out to you for a total of 3 days. If no response is given, the order will then be canceled.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like