Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet KS Kidney Support Canned Chicken Dog Food, 12.5 oz., Case of 12
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Does your dog need a diet to help support healthy kidney function? BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet KS Kidney Support wet dog food is a natural dog food enhanced with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients that features controlled protein and mineral levels to support your dog's kidney health. This kidney care dog food starts with delicious, real chicken and contains vital nutrients to help support your dog's overall health.
- - KIDNEY CARE DOG FOOD: BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet KS Kidney Support wet dog food is formulated to support your dog's kidney function
- - STARTS WITH PROTEIN-RICH CHICKEN: This wholesome food for dogs with kidney disease features controlled levels of protein to help manage kidney workload and starts with high-quality, real chicken
- - NATURAL DOG FOOD: Made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, this kidney support dog food features controlled levels of phosphorus and sodium to support your dog's kidney health
- - FINEST INGREDIENTS: BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet formulas contain NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, NO corn, wheat (a common thickening agent used by many other brands) or soy, and NO artificial flavors or preservatives
- - PRESCRIPTION DOG FOOD: This therapeutic diet requires your veterinarian's authorization.
- - Contain twelve (12) 12.5 oz. cans of BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet KS Kidney Support Wet Dog Food, Chicken
Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet
Days to Ship
Ships Within 2-5 Business Days
12 X 12.5 OZ
12 X 3 IN
12 X 4 IN
12 X 3 IN
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water, Potato Starch, Potatoes, Carrots, Peas, Pea Fiber, Chicken Fat, Flaxseed, Natural Flavor, Fish Oil (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Guar Gum, Potassium Citrate, Carrageenan, Cassia Gum, Calcium Carbonate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Choline Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols.
Crude Protein 3.0% (min.), Crude Fat 2.5% (min.), Crude Fiber 3.0% (max.), Moisture 78.0% (max.), Phosphorus 0.08% (min.), Omega 3 Fatty Acids* 0.20% (min.) *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Questions? Call Blue Buffalo 1-800-919-2833
For dogs weighing up to 30 lbs., feed 3/4 to 1 can per 10 lbs. of body weight per day. For dogs weighing between 30 and 90 lbs., feed 1/2 to 3/4 can per 10 lbs. of body weight per day. For dogs weighing greater than 90 lbs., feed 1/2 can per 10 lbs. of body weight per day. Refrigerate unused portion. Individual dog's requirements may vary from this chart due to age, breed, environment and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure. Puppies may require as much as 2 times the recommended daily amount.
Veterinarian authorized products ship only after Petco receives an authorization from your vet. We will not need to reach out to your vet or you if the authorization includes refills. When all available refills are used or the authorization expires, we will reach out to your vet to obtain a new authorization. For new authorizations, we will attempt to reach your vet for a total of 5 days. If your vet does not respond within 5 days, we will then reach out to you for a total of 3 days. If no response is given, the order will then be canceled.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like