Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet HF Hydrolyzed for Food Intolerance Salmon Wet Dog Food, 12.5 oz., Case of 12
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Is your dog sensitive to his food? BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet HF Hydrolyzed for Food Intolerance wet dog food, is a natural dog food enhanced with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, including omega 3 & 6 fatty acids to support healthy skin and coat. Formulated for dogs who experience food intolerance, this sensitive stomach dog food helps minimize adverse food reactions to common proteins because it starts with delicious, hydrolyzed salmon, a highly digestible protein.
- - SENSITIVE STOMACH DOG FOOD: BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet HF Hydrolyzed for Food Intolerance wet dog food is formulated to help manage your dog's sensitive stomach issues
- - STARTS WITH HYDROLYZED SALMON: This wholesome veterinary diet features real salmon, hydrolyzed to be a readily digestible protein source, which helps minimize the chances your dog will experience adverse reactions to food
- - NATURAL DOG FOOD: Made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, including key antioxidants to support immunity, plus omega 3 fatty acids from fish oil and flaxseed to support healthy skin and coat
- - FINEST INGREDIENTS: BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet formulas contain NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, NO corn, wheat (a common thickening agent used by many other brands) or soy, and NO artificial flavors or preservatives
- - PRESCRIPTION DOG FOOD: This therapeutic diet requires your veterinarian's authorization.
- - Contains twelve (12) 12.5 oz. cans of BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet HF Hydrolyzed for Food Intolerance Wet Dog Food, Salmon
Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet
Days to Ship
Ships Within 2-5 Business Days
12 X 12.5 OZ
Skin & Coat
12 X 12 IN
12 X 4.1 IN
12 X 8.75 IN
Salmon Hydrolysate, Water, Potato Starch, Natural Flavor, Pea Fiber, Cane Molasses, Tricalcium Phosphate, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Agar-agar, Sunflower Oil, Guar Gum, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Sulfate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Tryptophan, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).
Crude Protein 8.0% (min.), Crude Fat 2.0% (min.), Crude Fiber 3.0% (max.), Moisture 78.0% (max.), Vitamin E 75 IU/kg (min.), Omega 3 Fatty Acids* 0.30% (min.), Omega 6 Fatty Acids* 0.35% (min.), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)* 20 mg/kg (min.) *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Questions? Call Blue Buffalo 1-800-919-2833
For dogs weighing less than 30 lbs., feed 3/4 can per 10 lbs. of body weight per day. For dogs weighing more than 30 pounds, feed 1/2 can per 10 lbs. of body weight per day. Refrigerate unused portion. Individual dog's requirements may vary from this chart due to age, breed, environment and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure. Puppies may require as much as 2 times the recommended daily amount.
Veterinarian authorized products ship only after Petco receives an authorization from your vet. We will not need to reach out to your vet or you if the authorization includes refills. When all available refills are used or the authorization expires, we will reach out to your vet to obtain a new authorization. For new authorizations, we will attempt to reach your vet for a total of 5 days. If your vet does not respond within 5 days, we will then reach out to you for a total of 3 days. If no response is given, the order will then be canceled.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like