Blue Buffalo Blue Basics Skin & Stomach Care Natural Adult Grain Free Lamb Recipe Small Breed Wet Dog Food, 3.5 oz., Case of 12
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Blue Basics Grain-Free Lamb & Potato Recipe is a limited-ingredient diet formulated to minimize food sensitivities some dogs experience, while maximizing the nutritional value they receive. And because it's Blue, it's made with only the finest natural ingredients:
- - Ideal for dogs with food sensitivities, BLUE Basics wet food is a limited-ingredient diet that features a single animal protein source. Grain free and made with real lamb as the first ingredient plus garden vegetables and fruits this recipe features the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals. Plus, it's formulated just for small breed dogs. With carefully balanced protein and carbohydrates, this formula helps meet the unique energy requirements of smaller breeds and contains omega 3 & 6 fatty acids to support skin and coat health
- - LIMITED INGREDIENT DIET: This grain free dog food features a single protein source of real lamb to help meet the energy requirements of small breed dogs and contains NO chicken or beef
- - FEED THREE WAYS: BLUE Basics wet small breed adult dog food makes a delicious treat, adds interest mixed into their favorite dry foods or can be fed as a meal on its own
- - NATURAL DOG FOOD: All BLUE dog foods are made with the finest natural ingredients and enhanced with vitamins and minerals
- - WHOLESOME INGREDIENTS: BLUE Basics wet dog food contains NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, NO corn, wheat, soy, dairy or eggs, and NO artificial flavors or preservatives
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
12 X 3.5 OZ
12 X 4.0625 IN
12 X 4 IN
12 X 8 IN
Lamb, Lamb Broth, Potatoes, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Pea Protein, Sunflower Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Guar Gum, Fish Oil (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Pumpkin, Carrageenan, Cassia Gum, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Cranberries, Blueberries, Mixed Tocopherols, Choline Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9). Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Taurine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.
Crude Protein: 7.0% (min.),Crude Fat: 7.0% (min.),Crude Fiber: 1.5% (max.),Moisture: 78.0% (max.),Vitamin E 50 IU/kg(min.),Vitamin C* 20 mg/kg(min.),Omega 6 Fatty Acids* 0.75% (min.),Omega 3 Fatty Acids* 0.35% (min.) Omega 6 Fatty Acids*2.75% (min.),Vitamin C*100 mg/kg(min.),Glucosamine*300 mg/kg(min.) *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Questions? Call Blue Buffalo 1-800-919-2833
See Feeding Guidelines Chart Above
You May Also Like