Blue Buffalo Basics Limited Ingredient Diet Natural Adult Grain Free Salmon & Potato Dry Dog Food, 22 lbs.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
BLUE Basics Dog Food is a delicious, limited-ingredient diet made from fewer ingredients selected with care, that may prove helpful to dogs with food sensitivities. All BLUE Basics recipes start with real meat from a single animal protein source not often used in dog food, plus they include pumpkin and easily digested carbohydrates. BLUE Basics large breed formulas feature glucosamine and chondroitin to support large breeds' joint function and overall mobility, plus taurine to help maintain their heart health.
- - STARTS WITH REAL SALMON: A recipe that starts with real salmon as the first ingredient, this adult dry dog food features a single animal protein source along with potatoes, peas and pumpkin to support gentle digestion in your dog without the grains that contain gluten
- - LIMITED INGREDIENT DOG FOOD: BLUE Basics is a limited ingredient grain free dog food that doesn't contain any chicken, beef, corn, wheat, soy, dairy or eggs making it a good option for dogs with food sensitivities. Plus, it's specifically formulated with essential proteins and carbohydrates to help meet energy requirements and promote a healthy lifestyle
- - WITH LIFESOURCE BITS: This formula contains BLUE's exclusive LifeSource Bits - a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals carefully selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists to support immune system health, life stage requirements, and a healthy oxidative balance
- - NATURAL DOG FOOD: BLUE dry dog food is formulated for the health and well-being of your adult dog and features the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals. It never contains chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives
- - Contains one (1) 22lb bag of BLUE Basics Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain Free Natural Adult Dry Dog Food, Salmon & Potato
- - NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
- - NO corn, wheat, soy, dairy or eggs
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Deboned Salmon, Peas, Potatoes, Pea Starch, Salmon Meal (Source of Glucosamine), Tapioca Starch, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Pea Fiber, Natural Flavor, Potato Starch, Pea Protein, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Fish Oil (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Potassium Chloride, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Pumpkin, Dried Chicory Root, Flaxseed, Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate, Choline Chloride, Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, DL-Methionine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Vegetable Juice for color, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Turmeric, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5) Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), L-Lysine, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Dried Yeast, Manganese Sulfate, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Chondroitin Sulfate, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite, Oil of Rosemary.
Protein 20.0% Min, Fat 12.0% Min, Fiber 6.0% Max, Moisture 10.0% Max, Calcium 0.9% Min, Phosphorus 0.7% Min, Vitamin E 300IU/kg Min, Omega 3 Fatty Acids* 1.0% Min, Omega 6 Fatty Acids* 2.0% Min, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C)* 100mg/kg Min, Glucosamine* 200mg/kg Min
Questions? Call Blue Buffalo 1-800-919-2833
See Feeding Guidelines Chart Above
You May Also Like