Sold in stores only. Selection varies by store. Check your local store for availability.
K&H Lectro Thermo-Perch
Attributes / Specifications
The patented Thermo-Perch helps protect your exotic birds from the harmful effects of air conditioning and cold drafts. Cold is a major contributor to health problems for exotic birds, and providing warmth is the first step that avian experts and veterinarians turn to. Thermostatically controlled, Thermo-Perch provides a safe, consistent source of warmth, stabilizing the bird's environment. Made of sturdy scratch and bite resistant plastic, Thermo-Perch attaches easily to wire cages. Its irregular shape reduces foot cramps and pressure sores, providing orthopedic benefits.
- Heats perch with harmless 12 volt electricity
- Provides stable environment for birds with its consistent, safe source of warmth
- Lowers avian stress and unique shape reduces pressure sores and foot cramping
- Simple attachment to wire cages
- Constructed tough plastic which is non-toxic and bite/scratch resistant
- Counters the effects of cold drafts and air conditioning that can harm exotic birds
- Controlled thermostatically to help maintain ideal body temperature
- Days to ShipShips in 2-3 Business Days
The K&H Thermo-Perch is the answer to protect exotic birds from the harmful effects of air conditioning and cold drafts. The Thermo-Perch provides a safe, consistent heat source, stabilizing the bird's environment. Sizes: Small: For Finches, Cockatiels, Parakeets, Canaries Medium: For Amazons, African Greys, Pionus Parrot Large: For Macaws, large Cockatoos, Toucans