You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
These breathtaking underwater worlds add a sense of joy and wonder to your home. With chic and minimalist design, a biOrb CLASSIC 60 aquarium makes it effortless for you to elevate any space. This 16-gallon acrylic aquarium is inspired by the simple beauty of a classic fishbowl, a 360-degree view so you can admire all aspects of your biOrb. Everything you need to start your new hobby is included: low voltage pump, LED lighting, filtration, and manual. The standard white LED lighting will give your biOrb a classic ambiance. The lighting has an easy on and off switch. With quick and easy set-up, you'll soon be setting your creativity free and decorating your biOrb with the endless combinations of biOrb aquarium decorations (sold separately). Additionally, biOrb aquariums are designed for easy maintenance and easy access to feed your fish. Enjoy the priceless gift of nature's wonder in your home with biOrb.
- - Acrylic aquarium - Acrylic is 10 times stronger and 23% clearer than glass. Acrylic is also a good insulator, so you don't lose as much heat as you would with a glass aquarium
- - Long-lasting LED lighting - The standard white LED lighting will give your biOrb a classic ambiance. The lighting has an easy on and off switch
- - 5-step Filtration - Ensures clear, healthy water with biological, mechanical, and chemical filtration, water stabilization and oxygenation. Filter Cartridge - Fitted at the bottom of the aquarium, because that is where most of the fish waste goes
- - Ceramic media - Surrounds the filter cartridge at the bottom of the aquarium. Over time their honeycomb structure is populated with good bacteria that neutralizes ammonia and nitrates from the fish
- - All biOrb aquariums operate from a 12V universal transformer & a quiet air pump designed for quiet operation and stability
- - Easy Maintenance - Depending on your choice of fish species, you may only need around 15 minutes of maintenance per month with our biOrb Service Kit (sold separately)
- - Included with each biOrb aquarium: Aquarium, air pump, LED lighting, transformer, water treatments, air stone, filter cartridge, ceramic media, and Instruction manual
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
To maintain your biOrb, all you need to do is simply replace the filter cartridge every six weeks and change a third of the water every two weeks.
You May Also Like