biOrb CLASSIC 15 Black Aquarium with MCR Light, 4 Gallon
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
These breathtaking underwater worlds add a sense of joy and wonder to your home. With chic and mimalist design, a biOrb CLASSIC 15 MCR aquarium makes it effortless for you to elevate any space. This 4-gallon acrylic aquarium has a 360-degree view so you can admire all aspects of your biOrb. Everythg you need to start your new hobby is cluded. With quick and easy set-up, you'll soon be decoratg your biOrb and enjoyg the magic of keepg fish. The aquarium is backed by a 2-year warranty.
- - Acrylic aquarium - Acrylic is 10 times stronger and 23% clearer than glass. Acrylic is also a good insulator, so you don't lose as much heat as you would with a glass aquarium
- - Long-lasting LED lighting - Equipped with Multi-Color Remote Controlled lighting. The MCR light will change how you experience biOrb. Choose from 16 preset colors and control the brightness of the light. You can even set an automatic day and night light cycle. There's a setting to suit every mood and add to your sense of well-being
- - 5-step Filtration - Ensures clear, healthy water with biological, mechanical, and chemical filtration, water stabilization and oxygenation. Filter Cartridge - Fitted at the bottom of the aquarium, because that is where most of the fish waste goes
- - Ceramic media - Surrounds the filter cartridge at the bottom of the aquarium. Over time their honeycomb structure is populated with good bacteria that neutralizes ammonia and nitrates from the fish
- - All biOrb aquariums operate from a 12V universal transformer & a quiet air pump designed for quiet operation and stability
- - Easy Maintenance - Depending on your choice of fish species, you may only need around 15 minutes of maintenance per month with our biOrb Service Kit (sold separately)
- - Included with each biOrb aquarium: Aquarium, air pump, LED lighting, transformer, water treatments, air stone, filter cartridge, ceramic media, MCR remote control, and Instruction manual
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
To maintain your biOrb, all you need to do is simply replace the filter cartridge every six weeks and change a third of the water every two weeks.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like