This item must ship next day. Additional shipping costs will apply.
This product can only be purchased in stores.
Attributes / Specifications
Ingredients & Guaranteed Analysis
Shipping & Returns
Like most other dottybacks, the Bi-color Dottyback is one of the hardiest fish available. Despite its diminutive size, the Bi-color Dottyback will not back down from smaller or larger fish that invade its territory.
- One of the hardiest fish available
- Can be territorial towards other fish, smaller or larger, but is definitely more aggressive towards similarly shaped fish or other dottybacks
- Will eat ornamental shrimp, as well as nuisance bristleworms
- If we need to contact you for any reason about your order, shipping of your package may be affected. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary. Orders are subject to verification of payment information by phone or email. We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available.
- For feeding instructions, please click on the "directions" section.
- Approximate selling size 1-2.5"
- For additional information, please click on the "attributes/specifications" section.
- Days to ShipUsually Leaves Warehouse the Next Business Day
- Primary BrandPetco Marine Fish
Provide a variety of carnivore foods, such as mysis shrimp, brine shrimp, spirulina, carnivore specific preparations, and other meaty foods.
|Water Parameters-SG Min||1.02|
|Scientific Name||Pseudochromis paccagnellae|
|Pet Max Length||3 IN|
|Water Parameters-PH Min||8.1|
|Min Water Temp||72 F|
|Water Parameters-SG Max||1.025|
|Pet Min Length||0 IN|
|Water Parameters-PH Max||8.4|
|Max water Temp||78 F|
Like most other dottybacks, theBi-color Dottyback is one of the hardiest fish available. Despite its diminutive size, theBi-color Dottyback will not back down from smaller or larger fish that invade its territory. But along with this aggression is a personality of a fish many times larger than its physical size! This species does best with a wide variety of hiding places to reduce stress. Does best with tangs, hawkfish, angelfish, and large damsels as its tankmates. Although this fish can be added to a reef tank, theBi-color Dottyback will eat any ornamental shrimp, but will also eat nuisance invertebrates such as bristleworms.