- Cat Grooming & Bathing/
- Cat Grooming Supplies/
- Cat Hair Removal & Shed Control/
- Cat Clippers & Accessories
BaByliss PRO PET Single-Speed Professional Brushless Motor Clipper
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
The Conair BaByliss PRO PET Single-Speed Professional Brushless Motor Clipper is perfect for general and full body clipping. Its professional features provide a full grooming experience on all breeds and coat types.
- - 10ft. tangle free swivel cord for easy movement
- - Over 4,000 hours of motor life
- - Brushless motor for greater power
- - Quiet motor
- - #10 detachable, universal blade
- - Pop-up head cap & no screws for easy cleaning
- - Included in kit: Storage case, 4 comb attachments, blade oil, blade guard, cleaning brush and extra replacement blade drive and blade hinge assembly parts
BaByliss PRO PET
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Limited 2-Year Warranty.
Prior to clipping, make sure your pet has been bathed, dried, and brushed to allow the clipper to glide smoothly through the coat. Place a few drops of lubricating oil on the teeth of the blade before clipping to help maintain the blade and keep it cool. TO REMOVE BLADE SET Hold the front part of the clipper with your thumb pressing on the blade and place another hand against the blade. When pressing the blade forward, the blade is detached. TO REPLACE BLADE SET, Set the taper control button to lowest position, #1. Place the blade onto the clipper body by inserting the blade tongue down below the lock tap. Snap the blade down into position. The blade is now fixed onto the clipper body.