AvoDerm Advanced Sensitive Support Grain Free Small Breed Lamb Formula Dry Dog Food, 4 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
AvoDerm Advanced Sensitive Support Small Breed Lamb Formula is a Limited Ingredient Diet formula specially made for dogs under 20 lbs. Each bite size kibble is grain free and made with lamb as the only source of animal protein. It's also made with a unique blend of fiber to further support easy digestion and omega fatty acids to support sensitive skin.
- - NEW LOOK, SAME GREAT TASTE: AvoDerm Revolving Menu is now AvoDerm Advanced Sensitive Support
- - AvoDerm Advanced Sensitive Support Small Breed Lamb Formula Dry Dog Food, Specifically Developed For Small Breed Dogs with Sensitive Skin or Sensitive Stomach
- - GRAIN FREE, LIMITED INGREDIENT DIET: Lamb is the first ingredient and only source of animal protein
- - SUPPORTS SENSITIVE STOMACHS - Made with a unique blend of fiber to support easy digestion
- - PROMOTES HEALTHY SKIN & COAT: Premium natural dry dog food with added vitamins and minerals made with omega-rich avocados to promote healthy skin, coat, immune system and overall health
- - QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Wheat free, corn free, soy free, potato free. No by-products meals, no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- - SUPPORTS ROTATIONAL FEEDING: Switch Among Sensitive Support Small Breed Formulas Without Upset Stomach
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Lamb, Lamb Meal, Peas, Garbanzo Beans, Pea Flour, Tapioca, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Avocado, Natural Flavor, Alfalfa Meal, Flax Seed (Source of Omega 3), Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Dried Chicory Root, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Kelp Meal, Avocado Oil, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, a-Tocopherol Acetate (Source of Vitamin E), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Niacin, Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source of Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (Source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Selenium Yeast, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate. Calcium Iodate), Yucca Shidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Sage Extract, Pineapple Stem, Papaya Extract, Dehydrated Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dehydrated Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dehydrated Bifidobacterium Thermophilum Fermentation Product, Dehydrated Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Lamb, Lamb Meal, Peas, Garbanzo Beans, Pea Flour, Tapioca, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Avocado, Natural Flavor, Alfalfa Meal, Flax Seed (Source of Omega 3), Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Dried Chicory Root, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Kelp Meal, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, a-Tocopherol Acetate (Source of Vitamin E), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Biotin, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement.
Ascorbic Acid (min) 25%, Crude Fat (min) 13%, Crude Fiber (max) 6%, Crude Protein (min) 23%, Moisture (max) 10%, Omega-6 Fatty Acid (min) 2%, Omega-3 Fatty Acid (min) 0.6%, Vitamin E (min) 125%.
Feed AvoDerm regularly to sustain the highest level of nutrition for your dog from the inside out. Adult feeding: 3-10 lbs - 1/4 to 1/2 cup; 10-15 lbs. 1/2 - 3./4 cup; 15-20 lbs. 3/4 1 cup; 20-30 lbs. 1 - 1 1/2 cups.
Customers Also Viewed
Frequently Bought Together
You May Also Like