AvoDerm Advanced Sensitive Support Grain Free Trout & Pea Formula Dry Dog Food, 22 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
AvoDerm Advanced Sensitive Support Trout & Pea Formula is a Limited Ingredient Diet formula that is made with fish as the only source of animal protein. This formula is also grain free and slow-cooked to make it an ideal food for dogs that may have food sensitivities or intolerances. It also contains a unique blend of fiber to support easy digestion and omega fatty acids to support sensitive skin.
- - NEW LOOK, SAME GREAT TASTE: AvoDerm Revolving Menu is now AvoDerm Advanced Sensitive Support
- - AvoDerm Advanced Sensitive Support Trout & Pea Formula Dry Dog Food, Specifically Developed For Dogs with Sensitive Skin or Sensitive Stomach
- - GRAIN FREE, LIMITED INGREDIENT DIET: Trout is the first ingredient and fish is the only source of animal protein
- - SUPPORTS SENSITIVE STOMACHS - Made with a unique blend of fiber to support easy digestion
- - PROMOTES HEALTHY SKIN & COAT: Premium natural dry dog food with added vitamins and minerals made with omega-rich avocados to promote healthy skin, coat, immune system and overall health
- - QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Wheat free, corn free, soy free, potato free, chicken free. No by-products meals, no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Trout, Salmon Meal, Garbanzo Beans, Peas, Pea Flour, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Avocado, Pea Protein, Alfalfa Meal, Dried Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Flax Seed (Source of Omega 3), Dried Chicory Root, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Kelp Meal, Avocado Oil, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, a-Tocopherol Acetate (Source of Vitamin E), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Niacin, Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source of Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (Source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Selenium Yeast, Copper Amino Acid Chelate. Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Calcium Iodate), Yucca Shidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Sage Extract, Pineapple Stem, Papaya Extract, Dehydrated Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dehydrated Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dehydrated Bifidobacterium Thermophilum Fermentation Product, Dehydrated Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Trout, Salmon Meal, Garbanzo Beans, Peas, Pea Flour, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Avocado, Pea Protein, Alfalfa Meal, Dried Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Flax Seed (Source of Omega 3), Dried Chicory Root, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Kelp Meal, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, a-Tocopherol Acetate (Source of Vitamin E), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Biotin, Niacin.
Ascorbic Acid (min) 25%, Crude Fat (min) 16%, Crude Fiber (min) 6%, Crude Protein (min) 28%, Moisture (max) 10%, Omega-6 Fatty Acid (min) 2.5%, Omega-3 Fatty Acid (min) 0.8%, Vitamin E (min) 125%.
Feed AvoDerm regularly to sustain the highest level of nutrition for your dog from the inside out. Adult feeding: 3-10 lbs -1/4 to 1 cup; 10-20 lbs. 1-1 1/2 cups; 20-50 lbs. 1 1/2-3 cups; 50-80 lbs. 3-4 cups. The chart above is only a guideline. Dogs greater than 80lbs should AvoDerm Natural Large Breed adult formulas.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like