You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Keeping pups "Healthy From Tooth to Tail" is easy with Ark Naturals Brushless Toothpaste dental chews! Our tried and true formula uses real dental ingredients for results you can actually see and smell. Your pup does all the cleaning for you every time he chews. The harder outside layer uses ridges to abrasively clean teeth helping to reduce plaque and tartar. Ark Naturals Brushless Toothpaste are the only 4-in-1 dental chews with a toothpaste center that provides a polishing action, just like human toothpaste. Natural breath fresheners: cinnamon, clove, alfalfa and vanilla are tasty and will have your pup begging for two a day!
- - 4-in-1 Dental Care Solution: abrasively cleans teeth, helps reduce plaque and tartar buildup, and freshens breath
- - toothpaste center: provides gentle abrasive and polishing action
- - Natural Breath Fresheners: cinnamon, clove, alfalfa and vanilla taste great and freshen breath
- - Twice a Day Regimen: two Brushless chews per day, just like brushing your teeth
- - Carefully Crafted in the USA
- - Quality Natural Ingredients: provides the most effective results. We never use wheat, corn, soy, or artificial ingredients
- - Formulated for Small Breed Dogs: vet recommended for dogs 12 weeks and older, between the weight of 8-20 pounds
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (Stay-C) a source of vitamin C Sodium bicarbonate and calcium carbonate - helps abrasive action Alfalfa (source of chlorophyll) cinnamon, vanilla, clove - all freshen breath, Rice flour Honey Water (for processing) Glycerin Canola Oil Gelatin Cultured why Citric Acid (a preservative) Sodium bicarbonate Lecithin Salt Calcium carbonate Dicalcium phosphate Flax oil (preserved with mixed tocoperols) Natural flavor.
Crude Protein - 5%MIN, Crude Fat - 5%MIN, Crude Fiber - 2%MAX, Moisture-20%MAX, Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C) - 750 mg/k.
For Pet Use Only: 1-2 chewable bones per day. Maximum response with continual use.
You May Also Like