Adams Plus Flea & Tick Foaming Shampoo & Wash for Cats & Kittens, 10 fl. oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Adams Plus Flea & Tick Foaming Shampoo & Wash for Cats & Kittens contains oatmeal that provides long-lasting protection. During your cat's regular bath, use our flea and tick shampoo treatment to wash away harmful bugs that irritate your pet's skin. Use warm water to lather and keep suds out of cat's nose and mouth. Be sure to rinse thoroughly. Our cat formula contains a highly effective combination of ingredients that works to break the flea life cycle by providing quick relief from current labeled insects and preventing new flea eggs from hatching. Our enriched oatmeal formula conditions and restores shine, leaving a pleasant scent. It effectively kills flea eggs and flea larvae for 28 days to prevent reinfestation. It's specially designed for cats with sensitive skin, and it leaves your cat's coat soft, shiny, and manageable. Our formula can be used on cats and kittens over 12 weeks of age.
- - Kills fleas, ticks, and lice on contact, and prevents flea eggs and flea larvae from hatching for 28 days
- - Sensitive skin formula with soothing aloe, lanolin and oatmeal to leave your cat's coat soft and shiny
- - Rich, creamy formula cleans and conditions
- - For cats and kittens over 12 weeks of age
- - Drip-free, foaming dispenser
- - 5% of fleas live on your pet while the remaining 95% live in your home or yard. Adams provides a multi-step product solution to fight pests on every front - Complete your system with our Pet, Home, and Yard products
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Wet pet's coat thoroughly with water, then pump shampoo onto pet and rub shampoo into coat starting with head and working back and down. Use about 1 1/3 tablespoons for each 5 lbs. of pet's weight. Do not apply shampoo around eyes. Continue to work lather in over the whole pet for 3 to 5 minutes (this is an important part of the grooming procedure). Rinse pet with warm water and towel dry. For extremely dirty or scaly animals, the above procedure may be repeated. Repeat every 7 to 10 days (if necessary) for adult flea relief. Flea egg hatch inhibition will last for 28 days.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like