5Strands Pet Food & Environmental Intolerance Testing Kit
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
The key to taking the best care of your pet starts with knowing your pet's unique food and environmental/household sensitivities. This easy at-home test provides you with a comprehensive low, medium and high graded result listing of what your pet is sensitive to, both food items and environmental/household. By eliminating your pet's specific reported sensitivity items, symptoms such as hair loss, hot spots, vomiting, irritability, excessive licking and many more can be avoided and resolved. Quick, easy and painless hair collection is sent to our US labs for testing. Results are emailed back within 7-10 days from receipt of test sample. Feed your pet the best ideal ingredients for their particular body and avoid household and environmental triggers that can cause unwanted sensitivity reactions.
- - Quickly, Easily and Painlessly Tests for Over 300 Pet Food & Household/Environmental Sensitivities Using Your Pet's Hair Sample
- - Comprehensive Personalized Results are Emailed within 7-10 Days from Receipt of Test Sample based on Low to High Sensitivities
- - Take the best possible care of your pet based on their individualized needs, from food and treat choices to environmental and household cleaning items
- - The Pet Food Intolerance Test Portion covers proteins, grains, vegetables, fruits, fats, seafood, additives and preservatives
- - The Pet Environmental Test Portion covers fabrics, cleaning supplies, grasses, trees, mold, dust mites, and other animal dander
- - Testing Applicable For Dogs, Cats and Horses
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
The Affordable 5Strands Company proudly stands behind the accuracy of test results provided by this kit. Their customer service team is readily available to answer any questions about the test kit, process and provided results.
Follow Complete Instructions Included with Kit; 1. Complete included postcard profile 2. Follow included hair collection instructions and place in included collection bag 3. Place hair sample and postcard profile into enclosed self-addressed stamp envelope and mail. 4. Watch your email for results, 7-10 days after receipt at US testing facility.
Customers Also Viewed
Frequently Bought Together
You May Also Like