3 Dog No Slip Bolster Tan Seat Protector, 54" L X 26" W X 0.5" H
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Protect the back seat of your car with the high quality feature laden no slip waterproof quilted car seat protector with bolster. We have designed this protector with best in class features and benefits to keep your car clean and dry, and your dog comfortable and safe. The exclusive bolster design gives your dog a comfotable place to snuggle and an added sense of security.
- - We thought of everything when designing and building this seat protector based on 5 years of development of seat protectrs. It protects your back seat area from dirt, dog hair, paw scratches and debris, and provides a comfortable space for your dog. The protector features a full wraparound bolster for your dog, non skid backing material, elastic straps with hooks, and adjustable headrest straps to keep it firmly in place. No sliding around for your dog with this back seat protector. The overall fit is spot on, and it has precisely fitted openings to allow for seat belts and/or child car seat use. The result is a cleaner car for you and a more comfortable space for your dog
- - waterproof breathable liner in seat surface area protects your car seats form dog incontinence, water spills, etc.
- - Only back seat protector with an attached bolster. Innovative design uses non skid backing, four (4) elastic straps with hooks, and adjustable headrest straps to hold the protector firmly in place
- - No sliding around for your dog when it jumps into the car or when you make a sharp turn
- - Seat belt openings to allow for seat belt use or to attach your dog's harness and tether
- - 100 % Machine washable and easy to clean
- - One size fits over 75-80% of cars on the market.(really...we checked the fit exhaustively), Does not fit extra wide cars & trucks
3 Dog Pet Supply
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Guaranteed for quality and craftsmanship.
To fit your protector in your car/truck follow these simple steps: Take your protector out of the plastic bag and lay out flat and identify the side with the non-slip back (white or grey). Place the non-slip back side on your seat and insert the seat wedges (handles, or foam covered pieces) in between your seat and seat back. Place the adjustable headrest straps over your car's headrests and tighten the straps. Affix the elastic hooks at the end of the cover to the underside or side of your car's back seat
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like