Consult your veterinarian for the best approach. In addition, you might try several methods that can potentially help relieve symptoms of anxiety in your dog.
- Give your dog more exercise.
- Play soft, soothing music for your dog.
- Use calming supplements and calming chews for dogs.
- Increase physical contact such as holding, petting and cuddling with your dog.
- Try having your dog wear calming coats, inflatables and shirts.
- Give your dog a gentle massage. Start at the neck and use long strokes to work your way down their back.