Grain-free Real Meat Shreds Original Stew Premium Wet Dog Food
The first five ingredients in this soft stew dog food are real poultry. In fact, this food is made up of roughly 95% premium animal ingredients, with the other 5% consisting of fruit, vegetables, vitamins, minerals, prebiotics and botanicals. The fresh ingredients are refrigerated with no artificial preservatives added. The ingredients are chosen carefully to support your pet’s GI tract, and you can feed this soft food alone or along with a kibble dry food diet. This is good wet dog food for hydration because it’s high in moisture.
- Available in single 12.8-oz. cans or packs of 12
- Supports a natural, whole prey diet
- High-quality animal proteins help support lean muscle
- Supports a strong gastrointestinal environment
- Contains a maximum 82% moisture