Tetra ColorBits Tropical Granules
If you want to promote growth and color, this supplemental diet is one of the best foods for guppies. It contains vitamin C and other nutrients to help your guppy grow, plus ingredients to enhance color. As a supplemental food, it’s meant to be fed once daily, with regular food, spirulina and treats making up the rest of the diet.
- Available in 2.65 oz. or 10.58 oz.
- First ingredients are fish meal, dehulled soybean meal, wheat germ meal and wheat flour
- Crude protein (min.): 47.5%, crude fat (min.): 6.5%, crude fiber (max): 2%
“Skeptic Converted. I was skeptical about this food it seems like filler but my fish absolutely love it and i am seeing good growth and colors by using it. I found out that many professional fish breeders and fish farms use it as well.” - Andrew76
- Healthy nutritious diet helps promote vibrant colors in large tropical fish
- Slow sinking food can be consumed in mid-water where larger fish like Disucs and Cichlids prefer to feed
- Specifically designed for larger tropical fish, such as Discus and Angelfish, so they might not be ideal for all fish in your tank, depending on your size of species