The most striking feature would be the bright yellow ring around its eye. As with many saltwater tangs and surgeonfish, the Yellow Eye Kole Tang does not do well with other tangs, but will not harm invertebrates. Minimum tank size: 50 gallons
- If we need to contact you for any reason about your order, shipping of your package may be affected. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary. Orders are subject to verification of payment information by phone or email. We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available
- For feeding instructions, please click on the "directions" section.
- Approximate selling size: Sm 1.5-2.5"; Md 2.5-3.5"; Lg 3.5-6"
- For additional information, please click on the "attributes/specifications" section.
- Distinct yellow ring around its eye
- Does best as the only Tang
- Active herbivore
As a juvenile, this fish is a mix of tan and brown with many stripes and spots. As it matures, its body color darkens into a more of a combination of blue and burgundy. The most striking feature would be the bright yellow ring around its eye. As with many tangs and surgeonfish, theYellow Eye Kole Tang does not do well with other tangs, but will not harm invertebrates.