3 lbs. 5 oz., This powder contains a combination of magnesium and minerals to promote essential biochemical processes in the aquarium.
- Measured amount of Magnesium in a truly ionically balanced formula
- Contains a combination of magnesium & minerals to promote essential biochemical processes in the aquarium
- Magnesium for accelerated skeleton growth of corals & calcareous coralline algae
- Maintains the natural ionic concentration and the pH value of the reef tank water
- No unnatural by-products
- No phosphates or nitrates
A sufficient supply of magnesium is as essential for the growth and well being of reef building coralline algae as calcium. It is one of the major constituents of seawater and is directly involved in algae photosynthesis, i.e. the conversion of carbon dioxide (CO2) and light into organic compounds. The addition of plain magnesium salt, however, is not sufficient and interferes with the ionic balance of the tank water. Our Tropic Marin Bio-Magnesium creates a natural environment in the aquarium and delivers magnesium in a natural biologically available ionically balanced form. This magnesium supplement contains a combination of magnesium and minerals to promote essential biochemical processes in the aquarium. No unnatural by-products, no phosphates or nitrates.