A very hardy shrimp, the Peppermint Shrimp eats almost anything and everything given to it and is known to feed on aiptasia anemones as well as clean parasites from fish.
- If we need to contact you for any reason about your order, shipping of your package may be affected. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary. Orders are subject to verification of payment information by phone or email. We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available
- For feeding instructions, please click on the "directions" section.
- Approximate selling size: 0.5-1.5"
- For additional information, please click on the "attributes/specifications" section.
- Needs plenty of hiding places especially when molting
- Can be mixed with most other shrimp, but does best with its own species
- Great scavenger, known to eat aiptasia anemones