Cosequin Joint Health Plus MSM Dog Supplement, Pack of 60 chews
- Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (600 mg), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) (400 mg), Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate (300mg*), Boswellia Serrata Extract (30 mg) *Reported on a hydrous basis. Other Ingredients: Glycerin, green tea extract, mixed tocopherols (preservative), natural flavor, rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, starch, and vegetable oil.
- Supports Mobility for a Healthy Lifestyle in a tasty, easy-to administer soft chew
- Contains Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, and Boswellia to help support joint health and mobility
- Use Cosequin to help your pet Climb stairs, Rise, and Jump!
- Cosequin Joint Health Supplement is the #1 veterinarian recommended retail joint health supplement brand* formulated to support and maintain the health of your pet's joints and cartilage *Source: Among retail brands. Survey conducted in February 2016 of small animal veterinarians who recommended oral joint health supplements
Support your pet's joint health with Cosequin Joint Health Plus MSM Dog Supplement. Cosequin for dogs is a patented, scientifically researched nutritional supplement recommend by veterinarians to support and maintain joint cartilage in dogs. It features a unique blend of ingredients that have been scientifically formulated to support and maintain your dog's health and quality of live. Cosequin DS is available in tasty, chewable tablets. If your dog is experiencing joint stiffness or decreased mobility, it may be caused by a breakdown in joint cartilage. When joint cartilage between bones breaks down, the joints are put under great stress and cannot always work as well as before or recover as fast. For dogs, a variety of factors including age, injury and over-activity can contribute to cartilage breaking down faster than it can be restored naturally. That is where Cosequin for dogs can help. Cosequin Joint Health Plus MSM Dog Supplement gives your dog a unique combination of special ingredients formulated to support and maintain your dog's joints.