The Blue Hepatus Tang is a rich blue color with contrasting black & yellow stripes. This saltwater fish requires a lot of algae. Usually solitary and territorial. Rocks and decor for hiding spots recommended. Minimum tank size: 180 gallons
- If we need to contact you for any reason about your order, shipping of your package may be affected. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary. Orders are subject to verification of payment information by phone or email. We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available
- For feeding instructions, please click on the "directions" section.
- Approximate selling size: Sm 1.5-2.5"; MD 2.5-3.5"; Lg 3.5-6"
- For additional information, please click on the "attributes/specifications" section.
- Also known as a hippo tang
- Loves to "play dead" and hide in crevices
- Least aggressive tang, but territorial towards other tangs