The Albino Tiger Barb is gold and cream with white stripes and red/orange coloring on the fins. This active fish is best kept in schools of five or more, preferably with odd numbers to prevent pairing.
- Active fish with striped pattern
- May nip at the fins of larger, slow moving fish
- Best kept in a school of five or more in odd numbers to prevent nipping
- If we need to contact you for any reason about your order, shipping of your package may be affected. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary. Orders are subject to verification of payment information by phone or email. We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available
- For feeding instructions, please click on the "directions" section.
- Approximate selling size: 1.25-2"
- For additional information, please click on the "attributes/specifications" section.