The PetSafe Wireless Pet Containment System is a simple, yet effective, alternative to traditional outdoor fencing. Instead of using bulky lumber and fence posts, the PIF-300 uses radio frequency to guard your pet against straying. The system is also portable, allowing you to provide a wireless pet area when traveling. With the Wireless Pet Containment System, you can keep pets over 8 pounds safely contained in the area of your choosing. Simply plug in the transmitter and it will emit a constant radio signal from an adjustable range of up to 180 ft. in diameter. Typically, full set-up takes less than two hours and no installation, wire burying, or stakes are required. System includes: Wireless transmitter with power adapter, receiver collar with RFA-67D battery, long contact points for long-haired dogs, test light tool, operating and training guide, and 50 training flags.
- Fits dogs 8 lbs. and up and neck sizes 6-28 in
- Portable wireless system sets up in 1-2 hours
- Upon exiting the area, your pet receives a harmless but effective correction
- 5 adjustable levels of static correction plus tone-only option for training. Automatic safety shut-off: correction stops after 30 seconds.
- Wirelessly contains your pet to a circular area up to 1/2 acre (180 feet in diameter)
- Collar uses PetSafe RFA-67 battery (included)
- Model PIF-300