PetSafe Small Wall Entry Aluminum Pet Door
- Durable aluminum dog door
- Ideal for a number of different wall materials including all types of siding, stucco, and brick
- Telescoping Tunnel allows for installation into walls 4.75" to 7.25" thick
- Best Wall Mount Dog Doors Double Flap system insulates for energy efficiency
- Easy do-it-yourself kit complete with instructions
- Sku / Model: 1050893 / PPA11-10915; 1050885 / PPA11-10916; 1050877 / PPA11-10917
After your dog learns to eliminate outdoors opposed to indoors, you will find that a dog door will benefit both you and your dog by allowing him to enter and exit your home when he feels the need, while alleviating you from having to take him out yourself. These PetSafe Wall Entry Aluminum Pet Doors are great for places in which installing a pet door on an entry door or side door is simply not practical or convenient. This unique wall entry dog door can be installed in a number of different wall materials including all types of siding, stucco, and brick, making it one of the best wall mount dog doors available. The Telescoping Tunnel allows for installation into walls that are 4.75" to 7.25" thick. For extra thick walls that extend beyond 7.25”, there are extension kits available that will enable the doorto extend beyond 7.25" thick that are sold separately. As you care about the safety and comfort of your dog, you want to provide him with the wall mount pet doors that best accommodate his size and weight. This is why these wall entry pet doors are available in three different sizes, accommodating dogs up to 12 pounds, 40 pounds and 100 pounds. The PetSafe Wall Entry Aluminum Pet Doors have a double flap system that insulates for optimal energy efficiency and they also include a non-rusting locking closing panel. An easy do-it-yourself kit complete with instructions is included.