Mini Carpet Anemones come in a variety of colors from shades of greens, reds, purples and blues. Have a powerful sting. Care should be taken when placing in the tank. Minimum tank size: 20 gallons
- If we need to contact you for any reason about your order, shipping of your package may be affected. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary. Orders are subject to verification of payment information by phone or email. We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available
- For feeding instructions, please click on the "directions" section.
- Approximate selling size: 2-6"
- For additional information, please click on the "attributes/specifications" section.
- Requires strong lighting
- Needs to attach to a solid surface surrounded by sand
- Some individuals may be allergic to this anemone's sting
TheMini Carpet Anemone prefers a solid surface to attach to, surrounded by sand. A Mini Carpet Anemone will attempt to find a spot that satisfies its lighting and water flow needs. This species contains zoozantellae which provides the majority of its foods needs and strong lighting is needed for survival. They come in a variety of colors from shades of greens, reds, purples and blues.Mini Carpet Anemones have powerful stinging cells at the end of its tentacles called nematocysts and during its travel, the anemone has the potential to accidentally sting other aquatic life.Carpet Anemones are one of the few anemones that may cause an allergic reaction for some individuals. Handling this species with latex or rubber gloves is highly recommended. Should an allergic reaction occur due to a sting, anti-histamines should be taken to reduce swelling. Medical attention is recommended as well.