Replaces the natural protective slime coating fish need in times of stress, removes chlorine, neutralizes chloramines and removes heavy metals.
- Removes chlorine, neutralizes chloramines, and detoxifies heavy metals
- Helps to heal skin wounds and torn fins
- Scientifically proven to reduce fish stress by 40% and to promote regeneration of damaged tissue
- Use Stress Coat whenever you are setting up an aquarium, adding or handling fish or changing water
- API Stress Coat Aquarium Water Conditioner
API Stress Coat Aquarium Water Conditioner replaces the natural protective slime coating that fish need in times of stress. Scientifically proven to heal fish wounds and to promote regeneration of damaged fish tissue, this remarkable water conditioner is a must for practically every aquarist. It removes chlorine, neutralizes chloramines and removes heavy metals in order to promote a safe and comfortable aquatic environment for your fish and other aquatic life. It also helps to reduce electrolyte loss in fish and helps with the healing of torn fins. Whether you are setting up an aquarium, adding or handling fish or changing your aquarium's water, it is highly suggested that you use Stress Coat from API. It is also recommended that you use it when handling fish that are damaged by injury or disease. Specifically formulated with Aloe Vera, nature's liquid bandage, Stress Coat from API works to protect and heal fish by forming a synthetic slime coating on the skin of fish and by replacing the natural secretion of slime that is typically interrupted by handling, shipping, fish fighting or other forms of stress. 128 oz. bottle treats 7,600 gallons of fresh or salt water.