Approx. size 0.75-1.5";.The Ignitus Anthias is an inhabitant of ocean reefs, mainly residing in the sloped areas. This fish also prefers fast currents within its tank. Should be feed multiple times during the day.
- If we need to contact you for any reason about your order, shipping of your package may be affected. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary. Orders are subject to verification of payment information by phone or email. We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available
- For feeding instructions, please click on the "directions" section.
- Approximate selling size: Sm 0.75-1.5"
- For additional information, please click on the "attributes/specifications" section.
- Active fish that does well in a fish only, reef, or invert tank
- Needs plenty of hiding places for itself
- Fast currents are highly recommended