A favorite dwarf or pygmy angelfish, known for its beautiful colors and hardiness. Although not normally as aggressive as many other Angelfish, some individuals may become territorial in small saltwater aquariums. Minimum tank size: 50 gallons
- If we need to contact you for any reason about your order, shipping of your package may be affected. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary. Orders are subject to verification of payment information by phone or email. We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available
- For feeding instructions, please click on the "directions" section.
- Approximate selling size: 1.5-2.5"
- One of the most popular dwarf angelfish due to its hardiness and coloration
- Does best in a well established aquarium
- Will pick at corals
- For additional information, please click on the "attributes/specifications" section.