Pre-paid test at home kit for Heartworm, Ehrlichia, or Lyme Disease (include an additional $12 to test for all three).
Simply collect a small blood sample in the vial (recommended during a nail trim), place in the pre-paid envelope, and mail to the testing lab.
Test is performed within 24 hours with the results sent to you via e-mail, fax, or mail.
- Quick & Easy: Clip and drip two to three drops of blood into the vial.
- Convenient: Mail sample to the veterinary lab.
- Rapid Results: Test is performed within 24 hours with the results sent to you via e-mail, fax, or mail.
- Accurate: Same accurate results as your veterinarian. Uses the same ELISA testing kit.
- Save Time & Stress: No need to make a stressful and time-consuming trip to the veterinarian. The recommended nail trim that you can do at home is routine and causes less distress and discomfort than collecting blood from a vein.
- Save Money:Save money - No office visit.
Directions for Blood Sample Collection
Once opened, package may not be returned due to contamination.
If your dog/cat is difficult to hold, you can call your veterinarian and ask for a tranquilizer. You will need a guillotine type nail trimmer.
- Collect Sample: Start with the rear feet--if dogs do not have to see, they relax. Trim a nail short enough to get two to three drops of blood (the more the better) in the vial. Just do a normal nail trim, place the vial to the nail and collect the sample. Use Quick-Stop, a styptic pencil, or flour to stop the blood flow. The nail normally stops bleeding in a short time without any treatment. If you can't trim a nail you may try a stab puncture (as a diabetic would do) on a hairless area (abdomen, pad, nose, etc.). However, the nail trim is quick, easy, and less of a problem. On the vial's label write your name, the pet's name, and the test serial number located next to bar code on back.
- Mailing: Place the vial containing the blood into both plastic bags. Mark your name, phone/cell, address, and your pet's name on the outer plastic bag and place the plastic bag into the self-addressed envelope. Place ample stamps on the mailer or use one provided by your mail/air express service. Overnight mail or express mail is best.
You may send multiple white envelopes inside a larger US Post Office Priority Mail, FedEx envelope, etc. for faster results.
No refunds once opened. Sterile product.