Pre-paid test at home kit for Fecal Worm.
Simply collect a small stool sample in the vial, place in the pre-paid envelope, and mail to the testing lab.
Test is performed within 24 hours with the results sent to you via e-mail, fax, or mail.
- Quick & Easy: Simply collect a stool sample and place in the mail.
- Convenient: Mail sample to the veterinary lab.
- Rapid Results: Test is performed within 24 hours with the results sent to you via e-mail, fax, or mail in one to three days.
- Accurate: Same accurate results as your veterinarian. Uses the same ELISA testing kit.
- Save Time & Stress: No need to make a stressful and time-consuming trip to the veterinarian.
- Save Money: No expense for a veterinary office visit and the opportunity to purchase online prescription medication at up to 50% off.
Directions for Stool Sample Collection
Once opened, package may not be returned due to contamination.
Return the sample and completed lab form (entire sheet) to the lab within 24 hours of collection.
- Secure one to two teaspoon of feces and place inside two plastic or zip-lock bags so it does not leak.
- Label the bag with your name, pet's name, date, and serial number (on back next to bar code).
- Complete the lab form for the pet whose stool sample you are testing.
- If you observe actual live worms, include the worm(s) in a separate set of two bags with three to six drops of water.
- Place the bags inside the Fecal Worm Test @ Home cover, then place the cover (folded over the sample) inside the return envelope. The sample should be mailed as soon as possible. Return the sample and lab form inside the envelope.
- You may send multiple white envelopes inside a larger US Post Office Priority Mail, Fed Ex envelope, etc. for faster results.
No refunds once opened. Sterile product.