Find a Petco Store
WANT TO PLACE
Get the output of a 130 watt incandescent with a 26 watt fluorescent that fits any standard clamp lamp or fixture base with no separate ballast required. 30 UVA - 10 UVB.
Long-lasting, full spectrum bulb is ideal for desert environments.
- 10% UVB output. 30% UVA output.
- High 10% UVB output helps prevent or reverse metabolic bone disease in captive reptiles.
- Helps prevent soft shell in captive aquatic turtles.
- 30% UVA helps increase appetite and stimulate mating in captive reptiles.
- Special UV transmitting quartz glass.
- Ideal for desert and other high UVB requirement reptiles including tortoises, monitors, bearded dragons, and other agamid lizards, iguanas, tegus, uromastyx, plated lizards, etc.
- For use in any Zoo Med clamp lamp or Zoo Med economy or combo reptile hood.
- UVA and UVB emissions last one year. Date base of lamp at purchase and replace yearly.
- Caution: Emits UV radiation. Do not stare into lamp. Use only with adult supervision. For reptile use only.
Made in China.
Zoo Med ReptiSun Desert Compact Fluorescent UVB Lamp
Shop All Products By
- Get the output of a 130 watt incandescent with a 26 watt fluorescent that fits any standard clamp lamp or fixture base with no separate ballast required
- Long-lasting, full spectrum bulbs desert environments
Usually Leaves Warehouse the Next Business Day
Repeat Delivery Price:
Here's How it Works:
- Always receive our lowest online price on
pet food and supplies*
- Save up to 15% on every qualifying order
- Free Shipping on orders of $49
- Set your own delivery schedule and
- No coupons or promo codes needed, ever
*Valid on Repeat Delivery eligible products, products subject to change.
Store Prices Vary
ADD TO MY SHOPPING LIST