Feed your dog Merrick Grain Free Real Texas Beef & Sweet Potato Dog Food. This natural, grain-free dog food features balanced nutrition provided by locally sourced ingredients. This Merrick dog food is ideal for dogs of all shapes, sizes and ages. Meat, including deboned Texas beef, comprises 70% of this delicious dog food, supplying your pet with high quality protein. The recipe’s remaining 30% is filled with veggies and fruits loaded with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Potatoes and other carbohydrate-rich ingredients supply your pet with grain-free energy. All ingredients are locally sourced – nothing from overseas – and processed in top quality manufacturing facilities in the USA.
Merrick Grain Free Feeding Guide:
|Goal weight (lbs.)||Calories/Day||Cups/Day (approx)|
|3 lbs.||140||1/3 cup|
|6 lbs.||230||1/2 cup|
|10 lbs.||345||3/4 cup|
|15 lbs.||460||1 cup|
|20 lbs.||575||1-1/3 cups|
|30 lbs.||780||1-3/4 cups|
|40 lbs.||960||2 cups|
|50 lbs.||1140||2-1/2 cups|
|60 lbs.||1310||3 cups|
|70 lbs.||1495||3-1/2 cups|
|80 lbs.||1725||3-3/4 cups|
|90 lbs.||1780||4 cups|
|100 lbs.||1920||4-1/3 cups|
For dogs over 100 lbs: Add 1/4 cup per additional 10 lbs. For puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs: Feed 25% more than the amounts listed.
Transitioning: Gradually mix in the new food over a 5-7 day period, increasing the amount of Merrick Grain Free Real Texas Beef & Sweet Potato Dog Food each day.
Ingredients:Deboned Beef, Lamb Meal, Peas, Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Natural Flavor, Potato Protein, Pork Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Flaxseed Oil, Apples, Deboned Salmon, Salmon Oil, Blueberries, Organic Alfalfa, Salt, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate), Choline Chloride, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract
Guaranteed Analysis:Crude protein (min.) 38.00%, Crude fat (min.) 15.00%, Crude fiber (max.) 3.50%, Moisture (max.) 11.00%, Omega-6 fatty acid* (min.) 3.50%, Omega-3 fatty acid* (min.) 35.00%, Glucosamine Hydrochloride* (min.) 800 mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulfate* (min.) 800 mg/kg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content: 3,663 kcal per kilogram or 422 kcal per cup ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis (calculated).
AAFCO Dog Food Nutritional Facts: Merrick Recipes are formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Internet Price: $19.99 - $59.99 Today's Price: $17.99 - $53.99 (Save up to 10%)
Shop All Products By Merrick
Usually Leaves Warehouse the Next Business Day
Here's How it Works:
*Valid on Repeat Delivery eligible products, products subject to change.
$17.09 to $53.09
$17.99 to $56.69
$17.99 to $56.69