The Ultimate Sherpa Bag On Wheels - Dog Carriers and Airline Pet Carrier from petco.com
We've got your pet's ticket for a luxury ride in this airline pet carrier. The Sherpa-On-Wheels has a roomy, comfortable interior for your pet and recessed easy-glide wheels for smooth travel.
- Easy-glide recessed wheels allow the pet carrier to move with a quiet, steady, and smooth motion.
- These dog carriers fit comfortably under airplane cabin seat.
- Top and side entry with locking zippers.
- Mesh panels on four sides for maximum ventilation.
- Roll-up flaps on three sides for privacy.
- Washable faux lambskin liner with removable, waterproof Travel Tray.
- Comfort grip handle.
- Detachable handle pull with comfort grip doubles as a shoulder strap.
- Side double mesh pocket for storage.
- Constructed of durable and easy-to-clean durable nylon and mesh.
- Inside leash ring.
- Nickel hardware.
Sherpa-On-Wheels is ideal for safe, comfortable travel with your pet by airplane, train, or automobile.
Sherpa carriers are the soft-sided carriers approved for onboard use by major airlines. Sherpa carriers are approved by*:
*Subject to airline regulations. Please inquire and confirm regulations regarding pets in-cabin when making your reservation.
- Air Canada
- Alaska Air
- America West
- American Airlines
- United Airlines
The measurements are very important for your pet's safe comfortable travel.
Length is from the nape of the neck (where the collar falls) to the base of the tail.
Height is from the floor to the shoulder.
Travel Tips for Happy Excursions Together
- Before using your Sherpa bag, let your pet get to know its new space. This is a moving environment and should be a pleasant experience for you and your pet. Put some favorite treats or toys in the bag and slowly move your pet around your home until it feels comfortable.
- Never leave an unattended pet in a zipped up bag.
- Traveling by plane, ask about special regulations regarding pets in-cabin when making a reservation. A current health certificate (within seven to ten days), including inoculations, is essential. To prevent airsickness, no food should be offered within six hours of departure, no water within two hours of flight time. Your pet should remain in the carrier from the time you enter the terminal until you exit the destination terminal.
- In a car, position the tote in the center of the back seat with the safety belt through the shoulder straps.
- Always carry extra liners and other clean up materials.
Important: Your pet has to fit underneath the seat in front of you, where it has to remain during the flight. No cramming, please! An animal too large to fit comfortably in The Sherpa Bag will not fit under the seat. Underseat dimensions will vary. Check with airline prior to departure. Your pet must be able to stand up and turn around inside the bag. This is not a mobile home, it is a portable den.