Feed your dog Merrick Grain Free Real Duck & Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food. This specially formulated recipe provides complete and balanced nutrition for your furry family member. This grain-free dog food features natural and nutritious ingredients sourced from local markets in the US. The delicious blend is designed to support all life stages in all types of dogs. To ensure guaranteed levels of protein and other essential nutrients, 70% of this Merrick dog food recipe contains meaty ingredients including deboned duck as well as fish and other meats. These high quality protein sources help your dog develop and maintain lean, healthy muscles. The remaining 30% is fresh produce that fortifies the recipe with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Carbohydrates from ingredients like potatoes provide sustained energy without grains.
Looking at the chart below, divide the total cups per day by the total number of times you feed your dog per day to determine the portion size for each meal. Keep a clean bowl of fresh water available at all times. Every dog is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size and activity level. Please use the information below as an initial recommendation only and adjust when needed. Dry and wet food in combination will help to increase the level of water in your dog's diet. If feeding with wet foods, reduce dry amount by 1/2 cup for 6 oz. of wet food.
Recommended Daily Amounts By Goal Weight:
For dogs over 100 lbs. add 1/4 cup per additional 10 lbs. For puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs: Feed 25% more than amounts listed.
Ingredients:Deboned Duck, Turkey Meal, Salmon Meal (source of Omega 3 fatty acids), Sweet Potatoes, Peas, Potatoes, Deboned Chicken, Natural Flavor, Lamb Meal, Potato Protein, Duck Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Apples, Blueberries, Organic Alfalfa, Salmon Oil, Salt, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate), Choline Chloride, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract
Crude Protein (min.) 38.0%, Crude Fat (min.) 17.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 3.5%, Moisture (max.) 11.0%, Omega-6 Fatty Acid (min) 4.50%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min) 0.40%, Glucosamine Hydrochloride (min) 1200 mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulfate (min) 1200 mg/kg.
3740 kcal/kg or 460 kcal/cup ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis (calculated).
Internet Price: $19.99 - $62.99 Today's Price: $17.99 - $56.69 (Save up to 10%)
Shop All Products By Merrick
Usually Leaves Warehouse the Next Business Day
Here's How it Works:
*Valid on Repeat Delivery eligible products, products subject to change.
$17.09 to $53.09
$17.09 to $53.09
$17.99 to $56.69
$17.99 to $53.99