Precision Pet Outback Country Lodges -- Find this Sturdy Outdoor Dog House and this Weatherproof Wooden Dog House Online at petco.com
Designed with your trusted four-legged friends in mind, Precision Pet Outback Country Lodges make the perfect outdoor shelters for your dogs. Boasting a multitude of features that help to keep your precious pooches remain safe and secure when kept outside, this outdoor dog house combines quality materials, sturdy construction and canine ingenuity to provide your dogs with the protection and comfort they need from an outdoor shelter. Featuring a handsome solid wood construction that is bound to blend in with practically any backyard scene or landscaping, this wooden dog house is relatively easy to assemble and also features a long-lasting weatherproof roof liner, which becomes very useful during the rainy months out of the year. In addition, this country-style dog house has convenient adjustable feet that allow you to set it up in various types of terrain, from grass and a hilly incline to cement or asphalt.
- Solid wood construction
- Easy assembly
- Raised floor that keeps your pet dry
- Waterproof leg protectors
- Adjustable feet for rough terrain
- Durable weatherproof roof liner for added protection during the rainy season
Complete illustrated instructions included.
Screwdriver needed for assembly.
Made in China.
Precision Pet Products Limited Warranty
Precision Pet Products (warrantor) extends the following limited warranty to the original purchaser (purchaser) of this pet home (pet home):
- Commencement and Term
For one year from the date of original retail purchase, warrantor will repair or replace, at its option, any part of the pet home which proves upon examination by warrantor to be defective in material or workmanship. The warranty on any repaired or replacement parts is limited to the unexpired term of the original warranty.
- Conditions and Exceptions
This warranty does not cover:
- any damage to the pet home caused by any animal.
- any damage resulting from any misuse or abuse of the pet home, including, but not limited to, using the pet home for any purpose other than confining a pet animal.
- any modification or alteration to, or attempted repair of, the pet home by purchaser or any third party, and
- any defect arising or discovered more than one year from the date of original retail purchase.
Any claim under this warranty must be handled according to the following procedures:
Limitation on Implied Warranties
- If you suspect a defect in material or workmanship, call warrantor's toll-free telephone number, 1-800-397-3167, or write to warrantor at 2183 Fairview Road, suite 200, Costa Mesa, California 92627, to report alleged defect to a customer service representative.
- Warrantor will determine if the alleged defect may be covered by this warranty. If it could be covered by this warranty, warrantor will authorize and instruct the purchaser how to return the pet home to warrantor for examination and definitive decision concerning coverage under this warranty.
- Warrantor may require purchaser to present the sales receipt or other proof of purchase prior to authorizing any return or replacement. No returns or replacements will be permitted without prior authorization from warrantor. If a return or replacement is authorized, purchaser may be requested to ship the item to warrantor pursuant to warrantor's instructions or to make the pet home available for pick-up by warrantor. All shipping cost shall be the responsibility of the purchaser.
Implied warranties, including any warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, imposed on the sale of the pet home by state law, are hereby expressly limited to a term of one year from the date of original retail purchase. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.Disclaimer
No other express warranty has been made or will be made on behalf of warrantor with respect to the pet home and/or its repair or replacement. Under no circumstances shall the warrantor be liable to purchaser or any other party or any special, incidental or consequential damages, whether direct or indirect, and whether arising out of breach of warranty, breach of contract, or in tort. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply.Grant of Legal Rights
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.