Our tie-out cables are security and strength tested and are proven safer and stronger than chain tie-outs. Made of strong galvanized steel aircraft cables with rust and corrosion resistant iron swivel snaps at both ends. Use with dome stake, spiral stake or trolley, sold separately.
Select a site that is free of all obstructions. Use with a Basic Training trolley product or attach to a Basic Training dome, spiral or ground stake, or hook to eye screws attached to a house, tree, or fence post, or attach to itself around a tree. Attach the other bolt snap to the dog's collar.
Product Use Limitations & Warnings:
- This product is designed for use as a temporary restraint for dogs. DO NOT use this product for any use other than temporary dog restraint.
- DO NOT use this product if your dog weighs more than the dog weight limit shown on this package.
- This product is for attended temporary tethering only. DO NOT leave the pet unattended while connected to this tether. Maintain a constant observation during tethering to prevent injury to the pet or others.
- DO NOT use this product with mean or vicious dogs or dogs prone to aggressive behavior.
- NEVER use this product to walk a dog. Use a leash instead.
- DO NOT use this product with a choker-type collar.
- NEVER use for overhead lifting or hoisting.
Instructions For Use:
- To prevent serious injury to your pet, NEVER TETHER your dog near any obstacle in or on which the dog can become entangled or suspended.
- If using a stake or anchor to tether the dog, make sure that the stake or anchor is rated as strong as (or stronger than) the tether to insure integrity of the entire tether system.
- Inspect this product before each use for visible signs of wear including broken cable strands, rust, worn plastic cable covering, etc. If wear is evident, replace this product.
- Use extreme caution when connecting this tether to the pet. Make sure your hands and feet are clear of the tether in case the dog lunges.
- Connect snubber-spring end of the tether (if so equipped) to anchor point. Then firmly grasp dog by the collar or harness. Connect other end of tether to collar or harness. Release tether and finally, release dog.
- To prevent injury to the pet, DO NOT allow this product to become kinked, tied in a knot or wrapped around the pet.
- DO NOT leave your pet connected to this product during inclement weather including excessive heat or cold.
Disclaimer: The manufacturer of this product is not responsible for harm caused to or by any dog using this product not in strict compliance with these use limitations, instructions and warnings.