Installation: Tip: do not attach the sticky backed Velcro strips in excessively hot or cold conditions.
- Open the rear hatch of your vehicle.
- Fold down the back seat.
- Spread out the Pop-N-Cargo Cover with the Velcro FACING DOWN so that is covers the cargo area. The Pop-n-Cargo Cover should be centered.
- Peel and apply the sticky-backed Velcro to any flat plastic or metal surface on the rear floor of your vehicle. Be sure the Vecro is straight and centered so that the Pop-N-Cargo Cover will fit properly. Please note that Pop-N-Cargo Cover is contoured to fit around the locking mechanism on the rear of your vehicle. Allow the adhesive to set for a few hours before attaching the Pop-N-Cargo Cover. Hot or cold weather conditions may require a longer setting time.
- Attach the Pop-N-Cargo Cover to the floor of your vehicle. Spread out and center the Pop-N-Cargo Cover across the rear of your vehicle. Press the other Velcro squares so that they stick to the interior of your cargo area. Please note that the Velcro may not attach to all vehicle interiors. It may be necessary to simply lay the cover over the rear seat of vehicle.
- Tuck in the excess Pop-N-Cargo Cover so that your pet has a clean, flat surface to lie on.
- Fold up the rear seat (optional).
Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle. Hang dry only. DO NOT MACHINE DRY.