ScoopFree Ultra Automatic Self-Cleaning Litter Box – Automatic Cat Litter Box & Cat Litter Boxes
Put down the scoop! You don’t have to see, touch or smell unpleasant cat waste again when you choose the ScoopFree Ultra Automatic Self-Cleaning Litter Box. This self-cleaning litter box takes care of all the messy work, so cleaning cat litter boxes will become a thing of the past.
Lugging heavy litter, scooping up waste and trying to get rid of unpleasant odors all make managing cat litter boxes a hassle for pet parents. The ScoopFree Ultra Automatic Self-Cleaning Litter Box takes all of these chores off your hands. Just load a disposable litter tray into this automatic cat litter box and leave it for weeks at a time. After your cat steps out of the automatic cat litter box, a rake automatically sweeps waste into a covered trap, leaving the box clean and fresh. You can choose to delay the rake by 5, 10 or 20 minutes after your cat leaves the box. After a few weeks of use, all you have to do is throw away the litter tray and add in a fresh one. The automatic cat litter box does the rest of the work.
The ScoopFree Ultra Automatic Self-Cleaning Litter Box also comes with a range of accessories and features that make it even more convenient for you and your furry feline. A privacy hood gives your cat solitude and helps contain litter. Each disposable tray is made with a plastic lining that specifically works to prevent leaks. One of the best new features of these cat litter boxes is a health counter that tracks how often your cat uses the litter box. A quieter motor will also help the litter box be more welcome in your home. The recyclable packaging is just one more bonus for those who care about limiting their environmental footprint.
A ScoopFree self-cleaning litter box can save you from one of a pet parent’s most unpleasant chores. Bring this litter box into your home so you can spend more time playing with your purrfect kitty.
How it Works:
- Open the disposable litter tray pre-filled with Premium Blue™ Crystals.
- Store lid under litter tray for disposal. Slide litter tray under litter box and attach litter tray magnets to waste lid magnets.
- Attach privacy hood.
- Set adjustable rake delay to 5, 10, or 20 minutes.
- When your cat uses the litter box, the Premium Blue™ Crystals absorb moisture and odor on contact and begin to dehydrate solid waste.
- 5, 10, or 20 minutes – depending on what you choose – after your cat uses the litter box, the rake automatically sweeps the solids into covered compartment.
- Sensors automatically reset the rake timer if your cat re-enters the litter box.
- The health monitor records every time your cat uses the litter box.
- After a few weeks, cover the old litter tray, throw it away and replace it with a new one
- Recommend replacing litter trays every 20-30 days for one cat, every 10-15 days for 2 cats, every 7-10 days for 3 cats.
Note: First-time users may want to add a handful of old litter to the ScoopFree litter tray to help your cat adjust to ScoopFree. If your cat is still hesitant, leave the old litter box next to the ScoopFree and stop cleaning it. Your cat should start using ScoopFree when the old litter box gets dirty. Most cats settle into a normal routine within 7-10 days.
Kittens less than 6 months old may experience a shortened litter tray life span. Kittens may also have softer stool than mature cats, which increases the likelihood that it may stick to the rake. Cats who consume a diet high in crude fiber, ash and byproducts may experience a shortened litter tray life span. Cats over 10 years and cats with health problems may also experience a shortened tray life.
Not intended for use with kittens younger than six months of age.
Commitment to Hands-On and Hassle-Free Customer Service
We know that customers expect and deserve the highest quality service to make things easier when they need it most. We stand behind our product and recognize that there can be unforeseen complications.
- We guarantee that you and your cat will be fully satisfied – and if not, just return to the store with receipt within 90 days for fastest refund.
- Or call us within 90 days (with your receipt and name of the store of purchase) and we will send you a prepaid shipping label so you can return ScoopFree directly to us. Yes, we will pay 100% of the shipping costs if returned directly to us.
- ScoopFree has a toll free number – 888.726.MEOW (6369) – staffed with knowledgeable cat lovers Monday through Friday 9:00 AM-5:00 PM CST should you need any assistance.
We understand that the idea of ScoopFree may be hard to believe. We want you to experience it for yourself and believe you will be pleased with the results. With our 90-day refund offer, it is easy, guaranteed and risk-free.