Precision Pet Outback Log Cabins – Wooden Dog House & Log Cabin Dog House
Give your dog a fun and functional place to relax with Precision Pet Outback Log Cabins. This log cabin dog house caters to your pet’s natural instinct to den by providing a top quality home and shelter. The solid wooden dog house construction features fir paneling with a charming cedar-colored stain.
Dogs that spend a lot of time outside need a shady, quiet place to call their own. A wooden dog house is a great solution for providing your pet with an insulated shelter that can work well year-round. Quality materials and a superior design can combine to produce a stylish and functional place for your dog to call home.
Precision Pet Outback Log Cabins can be a sheltered, idyllic place for your pampered pooch to rest and relax. The log cabin dog house design is sure to look charming in any backyard. The cedar-stained fir paneling is accented by log-styled detail. Dark trim and a green-stained roof add to the rustic look of this wooden dog house.
Precision Pet Outback Log Cabins feature a raised floor to keep your log cabin dog house dry and your pet comfortable. The slant-roof design is both attractive looking and functional. The off-center entrance increases the amount of shelter provided from the elements and also allows your pet to turn around inside the house more easily. Cabins assembly easily in just 3 steps, requiring just minutes of your time. Choose from the variety of sizes to find the right one for your pet.
Includes easy to follow, illustrated assembly instructions.
Made in China.
Precision Pet Products Limited Warranty: Precision Pet Products ("warrantor") extends the following Limited Warranty to the original purchaser ("purchaser") of this Pet Home ("pet home"):
- Commencement and Term. For one (1) year from the date of original retail purchase, warrantor will repair or replace, at its option, any part of the pet home which proves upon examination by warrantor to be defective in material or workmanship. The warranty on any repaired or replacement parts is limited to the unexpired term of the original warranty.
- Conditions and Exceptions. This warranty does not cover:
- any damage to the pet home caused by any animal.
- any damage resulting from any misuse or abuse of the pet home, including, but no limited to, using the pet home for any purpose other than confining a pet animal.
- any modification or alteration to, or attempted repair of, the pet home by purchaser or any third party; and
- any defect arising or discovered more than one (1) year from the date of original retail purchase.
- Claim Procedure. Any claim under this warranty must be handled according to the following procedures:
- If you suspect a defect in material or workmanship, call warrantor's toll-free telephone number, 1-800-397-3167, or write to warrantor at 2183 Fairview Road, Suite 103, Costa Mesa, California 92627, to report alleged defect to a customer service representative.
- Warrantor will determine if the alleged defect may be covered by this warranty. If it could be covered by this warranty, warrantor will authorize and instruct purchaser how to return the pet home to warrantor for examination and definitive decision concerning coverage under this warranty.
- Warrantor may require purchaser to present the sales receipt or other proof of purchase prior to authorizing any return or replacement. No returns or replacements will be permitted without prior authorization from warrantor. If a return or replacement is authorized, purchase may be requested to ship the item to warrantor pursuant to warrantor's instructions or to make the pet home available for pick-up by warrantor. All shipping cost shall be the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Limitation on Implied Warranties. Implied warranties, including any warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, impose on the sale of the pet home by state law, are hereby expressly limited to a term of one (1) year from the date of original retail purchase. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
- Disclaimer. No other express warranty has been made or will be made on behalf of warrantor with respect to the pet home and/or its repair or replacement. Under no circumstances shall the warrantor be liable to purchaser or any other party or any special, incidental, or consequential damages, whether direct or indirect, and whether arising out of breach of warranty, breach of contract, or in tort. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply.
- Grant of Legal Rights. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.